When you install, repair or replace a gas line in your home, you want to be confident that the work is completed by the kind of educated, licensed, experienced and expert plumbers you’ll find at Pipelines, Inc.
- Domestic water tanks
- Ranges & cooktops
- Room heaters
- Gas logs & fireplaces
- Outdoor grills and firepits
Up to 25 percent of your energy budget goes to the making of hot water for bathing and cleaning, but really, is there any other firm reason for civilization? At Pipelines, we’ll help you decide which is the right hot water making system for you.
- Stand-alone tank replacement
- Indirect water heaters
- On-demand water heaters
- Solar water heating systems
From September to May throughout New England, your comfort and safety depends on keeping warm. Pipelines, Inc. will help you install, maintain or upgrade your heating system for a warm and efficient cold weather season.
- Hot water and steam boiler replacements
- Heating system analysis and upgrades
- Oil to gas conversions
- High efficiency modulating/condensing boilers
- Radiant heat
- Snowmelt systems
- Maintenance and service for all of the above
Leaky faucet or total home plumbing system, the experts at Pipelines, Inc. will identify, locate, repair or replace pipes and fixtures throughout your home with the least disruption possible to your walls, your ceilings, and your life.
- Whole-house plumbing system design
- Kitchen and bathroom renovations
- Install or relocate laundries
- Locate and repair leaks
- Repair or replace? Expert advice and recommendations
- Identify and locate repair parts for faucets and fixtures old and new
- Water conservation analysis
- Water filters installed and replaced
- Outside faucets, rain barrels and rain collection systems
- Sump pumps
- Second (abatement) water meters
Please note: Pipelines, Inc. does not clean drains. For recommendations please give us a call.